Greg started with BMO Asset Management in 2009 and is Head of the Systematic Investment team in Canada. He has been instrumental in building the Systematic Investments business within BMO which manages equity and ETF investment solutions covering global developed markets, including Canadian equity portfolios.
Previously he was a portfolio manager and investment strategist in the U.S. and Japanese equity markets for Barclays Global Investors. He co-managed the U.S. Advanced Active quantitative investments funds and worked on the development and launch of a BGI Japanese equity hedge fund. Greg then spent nearly 10 years managing investment teams and trading desks in the Asia Pacific region. He held senior positions as a founding partner in an Asia-Pacific multi-strategy hedge fund, appointments in proprietary trading, and as head of quantitative portfolio risk and trading strategies.
Greg holds an undergraduate degree in Economics, a dual Master’s of Science in Engineering Economic Systems and Operations Research from Stanford University and is a member of American Mensa Ltd.
- BMO Canadian Large Cap Equity Fund - Advisor
- BMO Global Equity Class - Advisor
- BMO Global Equity Fund - Advisor
- BMO Global Growth and Income Fund - Advisor
- BMO Global Growth and Income Fund - Advisor US$
- BMO Global Small Cap Fund - Advisor
- BMO Global Small Cap Fund - Advisor US$
- BMO U.S. Dollar Monthly Income Fund - Advisor US$
- BMO Asset Allocation Fund - Advisor
- BMO Canadian Equity Class - Advisor
- BMO Canadian Stock Selection Fund - Advisor
- BMO Global Energy Class - Advisor
- BMO Precious Metals Fund - Advisor
- BMO Resource Fund - Advisor
- BMO Resource Fund - Advisor US$