Find new ways to build your business with BMO Insurance. Here are some of the new reasons why Life Dimensions makes sense for your next UL sale:
- The new MaximizerSelect: A tax-efficient and cost effective way of providing an all-in-one permanent insurance and tax-deferred investment solution to your clients including a higher first year commission.
- The Cumulative Fund Bonus: A new incentive to reward policyholders who choose to tax-defer deposits in the UL.
- More premium flexibility and better protection when things change.
- Reduced surrender charges on Life Dimensions.
- Six new ETF Managed Portfolio Indexed Accounts added to the best-in-class UL Portfolio.
- Jim and Jane are both 50-year old non-smokers
- They already have permanent protection that needs to be topped-up for estate preservation needs
- The also have a sizeable non-registered investment portfolio which will be transferred to their children AND
- $150,000 that they would like to invest in a tax efficient and cost effective vehicle over the next three years.
Invest their money in a traditional taxable investment portfolio OR in a tax-deferred UL policy.
Life Dimensions (Low Fees) with MaximizerSelect (and YRT COI) from BMO Insurance provides Jim and Jane with superior long-term values and the estate protection they are looking for.
||1 Standalone Portfolio @ 6%
||1 Buy JLTD Insurance on Jim and Jane @ 5%
||Tax-Free Estate Value
For more details on this case study, please click here.
You should have already received your copy of the new software. If not, please contact your MGA for a copy or download it by logging into www.bmoinsurance.com/advisorsupport.
1 Based on deposits of $50,000 per year for three years. Alternative Investment Portfolio: 50% Interest/30% Dividends/10% Realized Capital Gains/10% Deferred Capital Gains. Marginal Tax rate: 42%; Dividend Tax Rate: 31%; Probate Fees: 2%.