Why become a BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor?
Be part of the BMO Nesbitt Burns team! We are looking for talented people who thrive in an entrepreneurial organization where Investment Advisors form the core of our business.
As a BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor, you'll play a key role in helping clients reach their financial goals. Your dedication and professionalism will make a difference in the lives of others.
A career as a BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor is rewarding and challenging. As an advisory firm run by successful advisors, we highly value our Investment Advisor team. When you join that team, you'll become part of an organization that cares deeply about its people and is driven by the will to succeed. We take great pride in our professionalism.
We provide the support you need to succeed. As a BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor, you'll take advantage of our best-in-class solutions, research, training and technology. And you'll have the backing of the extensive resources of BMO Financial Group.
What makes us unique?
The support structures that we provide our developing Investment Advisors is primarily what sets us ahead of the rest. What does this mean to you?
- Training: With our best-in-class training program, BMO Nesbitt Burns provides a strong foundation to build a financial planning and wealth management practice.
- Mentorship: Benefit from working closely with an experienced Investment Advisor who will help you build a successful practice.
- Diversity: BMO is an industry leader in Diversity & Inclusion. Our commitment to diversity makes Nesbitt Burns a rewarding place to work and enables us to thrive within a diverse marketplace.
- Compensation: A compensation model that offers on-going support as you build your business.
- Networking: Exposure to senior management and senior Investment Advisors.
- Resources: Among the wealth of resources from BMO Financial Group, BMO Nesbitt Burns has many subject matter experts who will help to ensure that all of your clients financial needs are met.
Individuals bring a broad range of expertise with them when they enter the Investment Advisor Training Program. Roll your mouse over the pictures below to find out what some of our graduates have to say about their role as an Investment Advisor.
Terri Szego, MBA, CFA, APM
Michael Lem CMA, CFP