Easy, affordable global travel coverage.
Travel worry-free with this superior coverage, combining the benefits of:
- BMO® 31 Day Medical Protection – emergency coverage for trips up to 31 days and up to $2 million in eligible expenses
- BMO Travel Protection with Trip Cancellation – coverage if an emergency, flight delay or baggage problem disrupts your trip
Save over $60 every year off the combined $190/year price. This protection covers you and your family for an unlimited number of trips per year.
(Cardholder and Spouse)
Travel the world without the worry of medical expenses or last minute scrambling for coverage before you leave. This protection offers you and your family year-round emergency medical and dental coverage for trips up to either 17 or 31 days in length (unlimited trips per year). You and your family are covered for:
- Emergency hospital, ambulance, and medical expenses (up to $2 million in eligible expenses)
- Private duty nurse (up to $5,000)
- Emergency dental expenses (up to $2,000 per family member)
- Emergency air transportation or air ambulance to the nearest appropriate medical facility or Canadian hospital (with an accompanying medical attendant)
31-day Medical Protection $110/year6 Download insurance certificate (PDF) for full coverage details
17-day Medical Protection $70/year
Download insurance certificate (PDF) for full coverage details
Must be under age 65. Not available to residents of Quebec.
Get covered for an unlimited number of trips per year – if an emergency, flight delay or baggage problem should disrupt your trip. You are also covered for:
- Cancellation of your trip (up to $2,500 per family member and $5,000 per account)
- Interruption or delay of your trip (up to $2,000 per family member)
- Damage to or delay/loss of your baggage (up to $750 per trip, per family member)
- Unexpected return home and trip assistance, and more
Provides protection for:
- Collision damage waiver insurance for car rentals
- Up to $500,000 in common carrier accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Unexpected return home and trip assistance
Includes free battery boosts, flat-tire change, lockout service and towing.
Compare the coverage of the basic and enhanced services below and choose the option that best meets your roadside assistance needs:
|Basic Coverage Roadside Assistance||Enhanced Coverage Roadside Assistance|
|Area covered||Canada and Continental U.S.||Canada and Continental U.S.|
|Vehicle covered||Non-commercial passenger vehicles||Non-commercial passenger vehicles|
|Maximum Service Calls per year||4||Unlimited|
|Maximum towing distance||10km||250km|
|Services included||Battery boost, flat tire, change lock, extrication / winching and more||Battery boost, flat tire, change lock, extrication / winching and more|
|Maps / Routing included||No||Yes|
|Coverage in case of trip accident (minimum 80km from home address)||N/A||
|Annual Cost||$69 (plus applicable sales-taxes)||$98 (plus applicable sales-taxes)|
If you only want to pay for road assistance when you need it, this pay-as-you-go option is ideal. The Dominion Automobile Association (DAA) roadside service is available around the clock on almost any road in Canada and the U.S. You're one phone call away from towing, jump-starts, fuel delivery or whatever emergency service you may need. All charges are conveniently billed to your BMO® MasterCard®* account. Call 1-866-731-4998 for more information.
Report Lost/Stolen Card
Outside Canada or the U.S. call collect 514-877-0330