What happens at renewal
Mortgage renewal time presents a great opportunity to revisit your needs and choose mortgage options that will bring you closer to your goals. For example, you might choose to:
- Increase your mortgage payments to reduce your total interest cost and be mortgage-free sooner.
- Select a mortgage with a longer term than you originally had to lock in a rate for a longer period of time.
- Select a mortgage with a shorter term to give you the flexibility to change your choices sooner.
- Switch from a variable to fixed rate mortgage (or vice versa).
- Switch from a open to a closed mortgage (or vice versa).
- Pay down your principal without added charge.
- Refinance access your home equity to fund additional goals.
How we can help
If your mortgage is up for renewal soon, we will call you approximately 90 days before your mortgage maturity date. Or, if you're ready to renew now, call us at 1-877-594-0082 or book an appointment online to speak with a mortgage expert in-branch.
|5 Year Low Rate