Legal and Regulatory Documents
The Fund Facts documents highlight key information about each available series of a fund, including, the performance history, risk ranking, investor suitability and the cost of buying and owning a fund.
Important information to help you make an informed investment decision and understand your rights as an investor.
Annual Information Form
Additional detailed fund information which supplements the information available in the simplified prospectus.
Semi-Annual Financial Statements
Annual Financial Statements
Quarterly Portfolio Disclosure (QPD)
A quarterly report which contains a breakdown of each fund's investment portfolio; the top 25 holdings of the fund and the total net asset value of the fund as at the end of the period shown.
The Management Report of Fund Performance (MRFP)
Annual and semi-annual fund-specific reports that provide an overview of the position and financial results for the fund, including a management discussion of fund performance; a summary of related party transactions; financial highlights; past performance, and a summary of portfolio holdings as at the end of the relevant period.
An overview of how voting rights were exercised on behalf of each fund that held voting securities.
A summary of BMO Investments Inc.'s proxy voting policies and procedures.
Other Important Information
- IRC 2013 Report to Securityholders (as at December 31, 2013) (198 KB - PDF)
- IRC 2013 Report to Securityholders (198 KB - PDF)
- Investments in Securities Underwritten by an Underwriter Related to the Manager - Private Placement Offerings (38 KB - PDF)
- BMO Mutual Funds Retirement Savings Plan Terms and Conditions (124 KB - PDF)
- BMO Tax-Free Savings Account Terms and Conditions (78 KB - PDF)
- BMO Retirement Income Fund Terms and Conditions(97.1 KB - PDF)
- BMO Education Savings Plan Terms and Conditions (137 KB - PDF)
- BMO Disability Savings Plan Terms and Conditions (117 KB - PDF)