Related Links / Downloads
Financial Reports & Other Important
Who Should Buy This Fund?
Consider this fund if:
- you have at least $150,000 to invest in the fund
- you want a more secure investment with low investment risk
- you are looking for a short-term investment.
Investment Objectives and Strategies
This fund’s objectives are:
- to preserve the value of your investment
- to provide a high level of liquidity and interest income.
As part of its investment objectives, the fund invests primarily in high quality money market instruments issued by governments and corporations in Canada, like treasury bills, bankers’ acceptances, and commercial paper.
These are the strategies the portfolio manager uses to try to achieve the fund’s objectives:
- invests only in securities rated R-1 or higher by DBRS or the equivalent rating as defined by other recognized rating agencies
- maintains a unit price of $1.00 by crediting income daily and distributing it monthly