Related Links / Downloads
Financial Reports & Other Important
Who Should Buy This Fund?
Consider this fund if:
- you want a foreign income-producing investment
- you are looking for exposure to Asian securities (excluding Japan)
- you are comfortable with medium investment risk (i.e. you are willing to accept fluctuations in the market value of your investment).
Investment Objectives and Strategies
This fund's objective is to provide income and capital appreciation by investment in a diversified portfolio comprised of U.S. dollar-denominated convertible securities and higher yielding equity securities of Asian companies with a primary emphasis on the Asian Tiger countries.
These are the strategies the portfolio manager uses to try to achieve the fund's objectives:
- invests primarily in equities and convertible bonds through a bottom-up selection process based on GARP (Growth at a Reasonable Price) methodology
- uses quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify dominant, well-managed businesses in growth industries, selling at discounts to their enterprise value and growth potential.