Stay on top of your banking transactions
BMO Alerts let you know when important activity occurs on your accounts.1
- Your account balance falls below your specified amount
- A withdrawal greater than your specified amount is made
- Deposits greater than your specified amount are made
- Unusual activity on your BMO Debit Card is suspected
- Your eStatement is ready to be viewed in BMO Online Banking
BMO Alerts may be sent directly to an email address or to a mobile device via text message.
Receiving BMO Alerts by email
To receive BMO Alerts by email, you must have a valid email address. To ensure delivery, please add BmoAlerts@bmo.com to your safe list to keep alerts out of your Junk Mail.
Receiving BMO Alerts by text message
BMO Alerts can be delivered by text message (SMS) through major Canadian wireless providers.
Signing up for BMO Alerts is easy
Just sign in to Online Banking, select the My Profile & Preferences tab, then my Alerts link on the left hand column and follow the easy on-screen instructions.
Not an Online Banking customer? Register today.
†iPhone® and iPod touch® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.