Meeting the specialized financial needs of dealership companies
BMO Bank of Montreal has an established commitment to the Automotive industry. The Dealership Finance team is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of dealerships. Our team of professionals is located across the country, has deep industry expertise, and understands your business. We tailor financial solutions to meet your needs allowing you to remain focused on what matters most - your business. Through our BMO Financial Group partners, we offer clients a full spectrum of capabilities: capital to support growth, expansion, acquisition, succession, recapitalization or real estate; competitive retail financing for your customers; cash and interest rate risk management; loan syndications; and equity and debt capital markets alternatives. As well, through our Private Client Group, we are able to provide an integrated approach to your personal financial needs including private banking, wealth management, and succession planning.
- Proven Support. BMO Bank of Montreal is committed to dealership finance, having established a dedicated dealership financing group dating to the early 1980's.
- Single Point of Contact. We provide creative financial solutions and the right resources through a single point of contact, which allows you to remain focused on what matters most – your business.
- Dedication. Our team of specialists are dedicated exclusively to the Dealership Finance business and work hard to understand the unique needs of your business and the local competitive environment.
- Reliability. With over 25 years of uninterrupted dealership finance service, we have been involved in the industry through many business cycles.
- Creative solutions. We are backed, not only by BMO Bank of Montreal's long standing commitment to the industry but also by a wide variety of BMO Financial Group resources available to meet your business and personal banking requirements. Treasury management, group banking, wealth management, succession planning and a host of other critical services can be readily addressed.
Products and Services
Our core products to meet your dealership financing needs:
- Operating Loans to meet day-to-day liquidity needs.
- Floorplan Loans to finance vehicle inventory, including flexibility to meet seasonal requirements.
- Term Loans to finance a wide range of needs, from fixed asset purchases to renovation and construction of premises.
- Investment Capital to support acquisitions, recapitalization, growth and succession planning, including sub-debt, mezzanine financing, and private equity.
- Wholesale Lease Loans to finance dealership leased vehicle portfolios.
- Retail Financing at competitive interest rates along with consistent and prompt loan adjudication to help your retail sales.
At BMO Bank of Montreal we believe our long-term approach to relationships offers a unique advantage to our customers.
We understand the nature of your business which allows us to remain consistent throughout the business cycle. Our team of professionals works hard to earn the right to be your strategic partner and pride themselves on building and growing a long-term relationship to help you achieve your goals.
How to contact our team and offices.
Robert Sadokierski leads the Dealership Finance business for BMO Bank of Montreal. He has extensive experience with domestic and international institutions in corporate and structured finance, as well as strategic alliances where he sits on the Boards of large financial service companies. Robert holds a BComm., MBA as well as a CGA designation.Edward Jefferies
Ontario and Atlantic Canada
Edward Jefferies is a Managing Director of Dealership Finance and is responsible for overseeing the market in Ontario and Atlantic Canada. Ted has been with BMO Financial Group since 1987 and has extensive experience in commercial banking and various leadership roles. Prior to assuming his current role, Ted was a Senior Relationship Manager with geographic coverage responsibility for the Ontario and Atlantic regions. Ted holds a Masters of Business Administration from University of Toronto and a Bachelor of Arts from McMaster University in Political Science.Sal Massara
Sal Massara is Managing Director of Dealership Finance and is responsible for overseeing the Group's business in the Ontario Regional District. Sal has over 20 years experience in a variety of senior roles in the Automotive Sector. He has extensive management experience with market leading OEM's and related captive finance organizations where his responsibilities included Dealership Finance, Business Operations, Treasury and General Management. Sal holds a B.Comm., MBA as well as a CGA designation.Guy Langevin
Guy Langevin is a Managing Director of Dealership Finance and is responsible for overseeing the Group's activities in Quebec. He is a CFA charterholder, holds a B.Comm. (Finance) from McGill University as well as a M.Sc. in Finance from the University of Sherbrooke. Guy has over 10 years of diversified experience in the banking industry including many years in corporate finance.Martin Juliebo
Martin Juliebo is the Managing Director of BMO Dealership Finance and is responsible for the Dealership Finance business in the Prairie Provinces (Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba). Martin holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Calgary. Martin has been with BMO Financial Group since 1997 and has extensive experience in retail banking, commercial banking and various leadership roles. Prior to assuming his present role, Martin spent the last four years working various roles within the BMO Dealership Finance team within the Prairies.Bradley Warren
Bradley Warren is a Managing Director of Dealership Finance and is responsible for overseeing the market in Western Canada. Bradley holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Bombay and has over 20 years of diversified banking experience both domestic and international.
|Toronto Head Office||5750 Explorer Drive 3rd Floor,
|Calgary||First Canadian Centre
350 - 7th Avenue SW., 9th Floor
|Edmonton||Edmonton Main Branch
10199 - 101 Street, 5th Floor
|Montreal||105 Saint-Jacques, 3rd Floor
|Vancouver||First Bank Tower
595 Burrard Street, 6th Floor
Vancouver, British Columbia