Meeting the specialized financial needs of dealership companies
BMO Bank of Montreal has an established commitment to the Automotive industry. The Automotive Finance team is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of dealerships. Our team of professionals is located across the country, has deep industry expertise, and understands your business. We tailor financial solutions to meet your needs allowing you to remain focused on what matters most - your business. Through our BMO Financial Group partners, we offer clients a full spectrum of capabilities: capital to support growth, expansion, acquisition, succession, recapitalization or real estate; competitive retail financing for your customers; cash and interest rate risk management; loan syndications; and equity and debt capital markets alternatives. As well, through our Private Client Group, we are able to provide an integrated approach to your personal financial needs including private banking, wealth management, and succession planning.
- Proven Support. BMO Bank of Montreal is committed to automotive finance, having established a dedicated dealership financing group dating to the early 1980's.
- Single Point of Contact. We provide creative financial solutions and the right resources through a single point of contact, which allows you to remain focused on what matters most – your business.
- Dedication. Our team of specialists are dedicated exclusively to the Automotive Finance business and work hard to understand the unique needs of your business and the local competitive environment.
- Reliability. With over 25 years of uninterrupted automotive finance service, we have been involved in the industry through many business cycles.
- Creative solutions. We are backed, not only by BMO Bank of Montreal's long standing commitment to the industry but also by a wide variety of BMO Financial Group resources available to meet your business and personal banking requirements. Treasury management, group banking, wealth management, succession planning and a host of other critical services can be readily addressed.
Products and Services
Our core products to meet your automative financing needs:
- Operating Loans to meet day-to-day liquidity needs.
- Floorplan Loans to finance vehicle inventory, including flexibility to meet seasonal requirements.
- Term Loans to finance a wide range of needs, from fixed asset purchases to renovation and construction of premises.
- Investment Capital to support acquisitions, recapitalization, growth and succession planning, including sub-debt, mezzanine financing, and private equity.
- Wholesale Lease Loans to finance dealership leased vehicle portfolios.
- Retail Financing at competitive interest rates along with consistent and prompt loan adjudication to help your retail sales.
At BMO Bank of Montreal we believe our long-term approach to relationships offers a unique advantage to our customers.
We understand the nature of your business which allows us to remain consistent throughout the business cycle. Our team of professionals works hard to earn the right to be your strategic partner and pride themselves on building and growing a long-term relationship to help you achieve your goals.
How to contact our team and offices.
Vice-President and Head, Automotive Finance
Robert Sadokierski leads the Automotive Finance business for BMO Bank of Montreal. He has extensive experience with domestic and international institutions in corporate and structured finance, as well as strategic alliances where he sits on the Boards of large financial service companies. Robert holds a BComm., MBA as well as a CGA designation.J. Raymond O’Kane
Managing Director, Head of Retail Automotive Finance
Ray O’Kane oversees the Retail Automotive Finance business for BMO Bank of Montreal. His accountability covers development of strategy, execution with respect to price and programs and also has direct accountably for the national sales force. He also managers external relationships from suppliers to OEM’s and the Bank’s Captive programs.
While a Banker for over 41 years, Ray’s last ten years have been involved with BMO Automotive Finance group.
If your inquiring pertains to floor plan, term, or wholesale lease loans contact;
Ontario and Atlantic Canada
Edward Jefferies is a Managing Director of Automotive Finance and is responsible for overseeing the market in Ontario and Atlantic Canada. Ted has been with BMO Financial Group since 1987 and has extensive experience in commercial banking and various leadership roles. Prior to assuming his current role, Ted was a Senior Relationship Manager with geographic coverage responsibility for the Ontario and Atlantic regions. Ted holds a Masters of Business Administration from University of Toronto and a Bachelor of Arts from McMaster University in Political Science.Sal Massara
Sal Massara is Managing Director of Automotive Finance and is responsible for overseeing the Group's business in the Ontario Regional District. Sal has over 20 years experience in a variety of senior roles in the Automotive Sector. He has extensive management experience with market leading OEM's and related captive finance organizations where his responsibilities included Automotive Finance, Business Operations, Treasury and General Management. Sal holds a B.Comm., MBA as well as a CGA designation.Guy Langevin
Guy Langevin is a Managing Director of Automotive Finance and is responsible for overseeing the Group's activities in Quebec. He is a CFA charterholder, holds a B.Comm. (Finance) from McGill University as well as a M.Sc. in Finance from the University of Sherbrooke. Guy has over 10 years of diversified experience in the banking industry including many years in corporate finance.Martin Juliebo
Martin Juliebo is the Managing Director of BMO Automotive Finance and is responsible for the Automotive Finance business in the Prairie Provinces (Alberta, Saskatchewan & Manitoba). Martin holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Calgary. Martin has been with BMO Financial Group since 1997 and has extensive experience in retail banking, commercial banking and various leadership roles. Prior to assuming his present role, Martin spent the last four years working various roles within the BMO Automotive Finance team within the Prairies.Bradley Warren
Bradley Warren is a Managing Director of Automotive Finance and is responsible for overseeing the market in Western Canada. Bradley holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Bombay and has over 20 years of diversified banking experience both domestic and international.
If your inquiry pertains to setting up your dealership to offer loans through BMO or questions on programs offered through BMO, contact:
Senior Manager, Sales
Ontario and Atlantic
Bob Jones has extensive experience in the automotive industry as he started his career with the Bank in retail automotive lending and most recently managed the Customer Service group responsible for the day to day lending and funding aspects of the business. Bob has also held a variety of front line, operational, call centre, credit, and support roles during his tenure with the Bank.Sylvie Brunelle
Senior Manager, Sales
Sylvie Brunelle is responsible for overseeing the sale of retail automotive business in Quebec. Sylvie has over 33 years of diversified experience in the banking industry including 11 years in the auto industry.Jim Ruff
Senior Manager, Sales
Prairies and British Columbia
Jim Ruff joined BMO in 2006 and has spent the majority of this time as a Relationship Manager- Dealership Finance and Sr. Commercial Account Manager. His prior experience included 3 years of retail automotive sales, 6 years with an OEM captive finance provider and 7 years of wholesale inventory financing in the recreational products sector. His current role and prior roles have afforded Jim extensive experience in the Western Canadian marketplace. Jim Ruff has a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Finance) from the University of Calgary.
|Toronto Head Office||5750 Explorer Drive 3rd Floor,
|Calgary||First Canadian Centre
350 - 7th Avenue SW., 9th Floor
|Edmonton||Edmonton Main Branch
10199 - 101 Street, 5th Floor
|Montreal||105 Saint-Jacques, 3rd Floor
|Vancouver||First Bank Tower
595 Burrard Street, 6th Floor
Vancouver, British Columbia