Our vision at BMO is to be the bank that defines great customer experience. Our performance and programs have been recognized by numerous research firms, media rankings, ratings agencies and industry associations. These achievements are a testament to our employees, and serve as a beacon for future performance.
Here is the list of top rankings, award winners and honorees.
May 21, 2014 – Roger Heng, Managing Director, Asia International Group, BMO Capital Markets, has been presented with Beijing city's prestigious National Capital Award.
The award recognizes candidates for their exceptional contributions to the economic, cultural, social or environmental advancement and development of Beijing.
May 16, 2014 – Global Banking and Finance Review has announced it has named BMO Best Wealth Management in Canada, 2014.
In presenting this honour, Global Banking and Finance Review referenced several key BMO Wealth strengths, including:
- An ability to provide comprehensive wealth management services, including a wide range of research, educational and financial planning materials
- An ongoing commitment to providing clients with the best possible, personalized and innovative investment and financial solutions
- Access to an array of local expertise – with a global reach – that supports international wealth management needs
May 8, 2014 – BMO Financial Group has been named one of Universum's 2014 Top 100 Ideal Employers in Canada, based on a survey of nearly 30,000 Canadian university and college students.
April 16, 2014 – Global Banking and Finance Review has announced it has named BMO Nesbitt Burns the Best Full Service Investment Advisory in Canada.
In presenting this honour, the magazine cited the following strengths of the firm:
- An ability to provide a wide range of customized investment products and services through BMO Nesbitt Burns 360° Wealth Solutions
- A team of skilled and knowledgeable investment advisors who focus on developing first-class client-advisor relations and specialize in comprehensive financial planning
- A commitment to providing access to an array of innovative tools and resources
March 28, 2014 – BMO Capital Markets, the investment and corporate banking arm of BMO Financial Group (NYSE:BMO)(TSX:BMO), has been named Most Popular/Best Spot Market Maker by the China Foreign Exchange Trade System (CFETS) rating of market makers for the 6th consecutive year.
March 21, 2014 – For the fourth consecutive year, Global Banking and Finance Review has named BMO Harris Private Banking the Best Private Bank in Canada.
March 21, 2014 – Global Banking and Finance Review has announced it has named BMO Private Bank as the Best New Private Bank in Hong Kong and the Best New Private Bank in Singapore for 2014.
March 11, 2014 – The 2013 BMO Employee Giving Campaign set new records for both donations and participation, with BMO and more than 39,000 of its employees raising more than $22,060,000 for local United Ways and other charities across North America.
January 24, 2014 – Ten BMO investment funds have been honoured at the Fundata FundGrade A+ Awards, held on January 22, 2014, in Toronto.
January 22, 2014 – BMO Financial Group was today named to the Global 100 - a list of the most sustainable corporations in the world. BMO was the highest-ranked North American financial institution on the list.