Is BMO Customer Contact Centre right for you?
Every day, customers call the BMO Contact Centre when they have a question about their account or need information about a product or service. It’s important to answer these calls quickly, accurately, and professionally, because BMO is committed to creating a great customer experience.
We’re also committed to making BMO a great place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic, supportive team and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to coach others and be coached in both formal and informal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Our employees recognize the value of hard work in career advancement. They enjoy a challenging and collaborative work environment that allows them to establish the work-life balance that they need.
What you can expect
At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 190 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance. Here’s what a career at BMO Financial Group has to offer you:
- Customer impact — opportunities to create great customer experiences
- Support for success — managers and coworkers committed to coaching, guidance, and collaboration
- Career possibilities — encouragement to explore your potential and contribute to your fullest
- Work-life effectiveness — innovative approaches to provide you with flexibility
- Learning and development — access to a variety of growth opportunities
- Diversify and inclusion — an open and supportive workplace for all individuals
- Respect and integrity — a culture of personal accountability and high ethical standards
- Performance culture — rewards and recognition that drive differentiated performance
We foster a professional atmosphere at all times, because each employee represents BMO. Customer contact centre employees must have exceptional phone skills and always answer calls in a professional manner. To create a great customer experience, customers are treated with respect at all times. Employees can dress in business attire or business casual, as appropriate.
Customer contact centre operates 24 hours per day and 365 days a year. The success of our business is reliant on the flexibility of our employees working shifts which are identified based upon the needs of the business.
Employee Recognition Programs
Part of making BMO such a great place to work is celebrating individual achievements. Our employee recognition programs acknowledge and reward our team members for their outstanding contributions.
The Bravo program encourages teamwork and employee recognition in our Personal and Commercial Banking business units by providing managers with an easy way to recognize employees for going above and beyond. Bravo points to be redeemed for products and services from the BMO rewards catalogue.
BMO has been recognized time and again as a top Canadian company by customers and employees alike. These achievements are a direct result of the efforts of our employees, their dedication and commitment.